A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Dorvault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Dorvault, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorvault graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dorvault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Creely Dorvault MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Dorvault practice?
- Dr. Christine Dorvault has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Dorvault practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Pathologists.