A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Euisung Lee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lee practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.