Dr. Christine Eady DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cedar Park, TX

3.8

April 13th, 2015
Very egotistical and unprofessional.

October 6th, 2009
Dr. Christine Eady seemed very pleasant, however, her office staff was not. They were young girls and they would always complain about working and how someone didn't show up and it ruined their plans, etc. You just felt like you were walking in on someones conversation. Unwelcome. Heaven forbid you say anything, they were always too busy talking. But thats office staff I guess?? Well, we seemed to have alot of trouble with communication and they never called us back when requested. One time they couldn't schedule an appt for us because they didn't have a new calendar book. We requested a copy of our health records (at our expense) they never called to give us an appoximate estimate, but instead looked at us like, are you serious?? We also received a few harassing letters and phone calls since the office claimed I gave them incorrect information, therefore they could not get paid. They said they were filed, but denied. There is just no communication; they were frustrated, we were frustrated. Overall, Dr. Eady is a nice person I'm sure, but when I wrote her a personal letter to inform her of her poor staff,(the reason why we left her office), she instead stood up for their stupidity. I ended the situation by contacting the insurance company who told me, their office never filed any claims! Incompetent staff! Don't waste your time with this office.