A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Eagleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Eagleson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagleson
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagleson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Eagleson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagleson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Eagleson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Eagleson practice?
- Dr. Christine Eagleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Eagleson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.