A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Eagleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Eagleson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Eagleson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagleson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Eagleson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Eagleson practice?
- Dr. Christine Eagleson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Eagleson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.