Dr. Christine Edwards MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017
Florida Perinatal Center
Dr. Edwards and her staff are friendly, professional and always willing to help out. Dr. Edwards is thorough in every appointment with every patient. If she suspects something she will send you to a specialist whom specializes in that area.

September 2nd, 2016
Reassurance during high risk pregnancy
The office is clean and professional and efficient and everyone is so friendly and caring. Nothing but great things to say all around. Highly recommended!!

July 21st, 2016
Extraordinary Doctor
Dr. Edwards is just simply the best ever and her staff is amazing Annette, Jackie, Theresa ( just to name a few) . I have been going to Dr. Edwards for years and I have no complaints. I look forward to going into the office and be greeted with a beautiful smile. This year I gave birth to an adorable, healthy little girl. After years of getting pregnant which resulted in miscarriages and different surgeries, I finally was able to carry my daughter full term. Other Doctors turned me away when I seek help while others laugh at me. One doctor said that I am an"Obstetric Nightmare" but later apologized profusely. I never forgot the feeling at that moment and was appalled that a Doctor could be so insensitive. We never let that get us down, we remained positive and Dr Edwards helped through that phase of our life hence we are grateful. Dr Edwards ensured that I received the best care since I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Jackie helped me to change my eating habits and monitored my levels weekly. Annette is always available to address any questions or concerns. My husband asked a lot of questions and Dr. Edwards explained everything in detail and at one point did some research and provided her findings on our next visit. She is knowledgeable, patient and kind . Dr. Edwards has taken the best care of me over the years and for that we are grateful. She is our angel here on earth. I know God will continue to bless and keep her safe.

March 10th, 2016
Positive experience
Dr. Edwards was excellent - warm, friendly, and great at explaining difficult concepts. At 35 weeks, my infant was shown to be at risk for low birth weight, and I saw Dr. Edwards weekly for follow-up. She and my OB proposed an induction at 39 weeks, and it turned out that my baby did indeed have low birth weight. Today at 6 months, she is thriving, but I credit that in large part to the compassionate professionals who helped my husband and me make the right decisions.

March 4th, 2016
LOVE Dr. Edwards
I love Dr. Edwards. I had a high risk pregnancy because I was carrying twins so throughout my pregnancy I had to visit her. The first time I met her I said "I'm so glad you're Black.", to me that meant something. I never had to wait. I was picked in the order I came. I did have an incident about using double insurances that someone in the main office helped me with. It was a must for me to go back and show them the babies they helped develop. My babies are now 6 months! I will be sure to revisit when they are a year. I love them, very warming welcoming people.

January 4th, 2016
Amazing, Honest and Intelligent
Dr. Edwards is amazing. She is honest, caring and brilliant. Her office has the best equipment with amazingly clear ultrasound machines. She is able to make you at ease by educating you about your condition and helps you to make informed decisions.

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Edwads is a wonderful Perinatologist
Dr. Edwards is a wonderful Perinatologist. She cared for me two years ago, during a very difficult high-risk pregnancy. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff is extremely compassionate and empathetic, due to the nature of the pregnancies they deal with all the time I'm sure. I lost that pregnancy in the beginning of 2014 and as much as someone can prepare you for something like that, Dr. Edwards prepared my husband and I to the best of her ability. When I became pregnant a few months later, I knew that I wanted to be under Dr. Edwards' care the second time around. Again, Dr. Edwards and her team were great. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy earlier this year, and I couldn't be happier. I was even fortunate enough to visit Dr. Edwards and her staff to say thank you in person. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to aaaaaall of my friends!! :)

January 6th, 2015
Unprofessional Office staff
My negative review is not because of Dr Edwards, but because of the office staff; lets start with the waiting time: I went for three appointments and had to waith no less than 50 minutes, last time more than 1:20 and I noticed two women who came after me, got in before me. I asked the receptionist and she told me it was because of the position of their babies. I dont have a problem with that, but dont leave me just hanging there waiting, let me know the procedure before Im waiting for such a long time and dont give me an attitude when I ask nicely.

December 8th, 2014
Does not like answering questions, gets offended. Very cold and impersonal. The worst though is that she suggested I abort. I went to Dr. Lowe and now have healthy twin boys. Go to Dr. Lowe. Much more educated and knowledgeable doctor, not to mention better personality. Dr. Edwards scares the heck out of me. She was so impersonal after telling me my babies might die I had a panic attack and went into kind of a shock.

October 21st, 2014
Great service
Going to her office more than 7 months I had and have an amazing service from all staff and Dr.Christine F. Edwards ,filled with o lot professional manners ,very knowledgeable ,friendly and a lot of respect towards me. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and other people

September 5th, 2014
Patient
Amazing amazing amazing, I can't say enough about Dr Edwards, in a nutshell we were referred to her last minute due to a complication with our pregnancy during a holiday and she saw us the same day right before closing. She thoroughly discussed all our options with us and showed such compassion and expertise that she made the situation very comfortable for us to understand and guided us the entire way. We are now proud parents of a beautiful and healthy 7 month old girl and would highly recommend anyone to see her. Her bedside manner was exceptional and her thoughtfulness for what obstacles we faced were greatly appreciated. Dr Edwards' care and attention to detail was what all doctors should provide to their patients. I know we will see her again when we have our next bundle of joy.

April 20th, 2014
WONDERFUL Experience
We LOVE Dr. Edwards. She is brilliant. She guided us through what could have been a scary situation. We highly recommend her.