by Maria Mallon on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Egan is the best. Because of her specialty in skin cancer, she has saved menu lives and is very personable and caring.

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
Jan 26th, 2014

Dr Egan is very professional and has a pleasant, friendly bedside manner. She is very thorough in explaining any procedures and offering options if needed. I have great confidence in her ability and knowledge of skin disorders. Office staff can be somewhat rushed at time but overall courteous and friendly.

My experience show details My experience
by Sandra Sage on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Egan is always thorough, cordial and professional. She is spot on with her diagnosis. I would recommend her highly to anyone with skin issues or sensitivities. She has been a tremendous resource for our family.

May 17th, 2010

The office staff are uncaring, unorganized, rude, and unhelpful. It's unfortunate because Dr. Egan is wonderful, but I am now looking elsewhere. The staff has made it too difficult to make appointments.

Wonderful care show details Wonderful care
by Sade Ali on Jan 9th, 2010

I travel a considerable distance to see Dr. Egan who was recommended to me by a psychiatrist who works in my Department. I have had melanoma, so I needed someone who is really sharp. Dr. Egan is that. She is friendly (which I need) and a pleasure with whom to work. I am confident in her care.

Nov 3rd, 2008