A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohler-Ekstrand
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler-Ekstrand graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand practice?
- Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Kohler-Ekstrand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.