A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Elliott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Elliott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Mary Elliott MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Christine Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Elliott practices Internal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Internists.