A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Potokar Fischer MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Christine Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Fischer practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.