Dr. Christine Forest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Forest?

August 29th, 2015

Exceptional

I have recommend this physician to any person who is willing to want to move forward. Since I've met her, I've been able to be properly diagnosed after many years of improper and ineffective treatment by other psychiatrists. She has saved me and am now doing much better. She is an attentive physician, thorough clinician, and caring individual.

May 4th, 2015

She's great

She is very personable and friendly. I am always able to make an appointment on the spot for next time.

July 10th, 2012

Professionalism Lacking

Made an appointment for a consultation with this Dr. through my insurance. I had to cancel the appointment in accordance with her policy of 2 business days. Since she doesn't seem to have anyone in office to answer her phones I left her a message and she didn't return the call until the day of the appointment where she left me a voicemail telling me that she wasted an hour of her time and that I needed to find another doctor. She also added that I had reschedule the appointment twice already which was completely untrue (she obviously had me confused with someone else). In any event, she was cold, rude and unprofessional in her responses and communication to a prospective patient.

March 15th, 2017