A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Frissora, MD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Frissora, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frissora, MD
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frissora, MD Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frissora, MD graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frissora, MD has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L. Frissora, MD MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Frissora, MD practice?
- Dr. Christine Frissora, MD has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Frissora, MD practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.