A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS Gastroesophogeal Reflux GERD Endoscopy Colon Cancer PreventionScreening Colon Polyps Dyspepsia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Gastrointestinal Disorder; Colon Cancer and Polyps; Endoscopy; Constipation; Diarrhea; Colonoscopy; Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frissora-Rodeo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frissora-Rodeo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Frissora-Rodeo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Frissora-Rodeo practice?
- Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.