A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Frissora, MD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Frissora, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frissora, MD
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frissora, MD Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frissora, MD graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frissora, MD has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L. Frissora, MD MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Frissora, MD practice?
- Dr. Christine Frissora, MD has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Frissora, MD practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.