Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

A Reliable Doctor

I always feel better when I see Dr. Frissora. I can count on her to come up with something to help me.

October 18th, 2016

Lifesaver

Dr. Frissora came in on a Sunday night to scope my fiancé for esophageal impaction. We are forever grateful for her prompt care and knowledge.

September 1st, 2016

Grateful patient

Dr Frissora has helped me manage my Gastro issues. She explains every step of how we should proceed. She has made the world of difference with the guidelines she provided me with. I carry her "diet for sensitive stomach" with me along with all her footnotes that pertain just to my case. She cares about her patients and it shows. She's a breath of fresh air. Would highly recommend her.

September 1st, 2016

Disinterested in her patients

During my one and only appointment with this doctor, I was completely underwhelmed. I was referred to her, having had severe abdominal pain and rapid weight loss. She spent most of my minimal appt typing into her computer, handing me IBS handouts, then writing prescription for Linzess. No test or scans. Then I went to another MD who ordered CT scan. Turns out I had pancreatic NET, and had surgery at Sloan.

August 2nd, 2016

Very happy with the consultation, therapies, and bed side manner from Dr. Frissora. I wish more doctors were like this.

June 7th, 2016

Simply the best

I was diannoss with acid reflux by local pulmonnologist. Told to see my gastro MD. Dr Frissora took one second to tell me I have to see a pulmonnologist at Cornell made the appt. I was and have interstitial lung disease. Very sharp. Simply the best

April 27th, 2016

Saw Dr Frissora for my first colonoscopy in 1990. She was excellent. Have had several others at Mans Greatest Hospital in Boston since I live there now. She was by far the best. No pain or discomfort at all.

August 19th, 2015

Colonascopy

Deserves more than 5 stars

August 14th, 2015

unsatisfied with a doctor that ignored my symptoms.

dr frissora rushed, didnt read the papers I filled out before I saw her, (waste of MY time) waited over two hours, when I complained of GI symptoms, the doctor gave me a sheet with a recipe for diet soup. Meanwhile, thereafter I was rushed to the ER with GI problems, diagnosed with blockages and pancreatitis, which dr frissora didnt pick up.

March 16th, 2015

I am Dr. Christine Frissora's patient since 2014. I was searching for a doctor like her for years and years. She is very friendly, comfortable to talk with , take her time to listen and answer to my questions and concerns. After a thorough examination she explained the situation as well as the different treatments available and the best approach for me according to my body type, weight and expected realistic to be achieved. In addition, she also suggested a specific holistic treatment(that I like a lot) for increasing the treatment results. With two words for me she is the best of the best- a golden treasure that can't be found anymore in todays dais and you have to be very lucky to find one. Usually the doctors do not listen, they are in a rush to get the next patient and if you do not agree with their method of treatment you are on your own. She is very knowledgeable, experienced with good hard and I recommend her highly.

December 18th, 2014

Excellent care

I am a physician and Dr. Frissora has been treating my mother for the last several years. As a physician I understand the difficulties that my mother's case presents and I must say that Dr. Frissora has been a tremendous help in figuring out the best treatments and has consistently stayed on top of my mom's changing health and kept her steady and symptoms of IBD under control even when the other medical regiments were and are drastically changing. She has been very responsive to my mother's needs and questions. Excellent care!

March 13th, 2014

Excellent: professional, compassionate, circumspect, frank and skilled

I found Dr. Frissora to be highly: knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, open-minded, circumspect, frank, and skilled. As I seek new coverage under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, one of my main criteria is that Dr. Frissora should be a covered provider. I've had one colonoscopy so far in my life, and it was performed by Dr. Frissora. Also, I've had two consultations with Dr. Frissora -- one prior to the colonoscopy, and one more recently, pursuant to a lingering but seemingly minor problem. I am writing this review only because my own take-away differs 180 degrees from that of the preceding negative review. I don't see anything wrong with a doctor's taking notes on a computer while listening to a patient tell her/his story. I felt 100% listened to by Dr. Frissora while she took notes. Also I have no problem if a doctor has to step out of the room for a short while to attend to whatever. Dr. Frissora is not one to lose focus. The criticism about cool fingers doesn't seem worth addressing. For what it's worth, I found Dr. Frissora to be very warm, at heart. That's the warmth that matters. Dr. Frissora helped me address a problem I had with my colonoscopy prep, enabling me to undergo the procedure as scheduled. She was kind, understanding and effective in that regard. Afterward, Dr. Frissora sent the results of my colonoscopy both to my GP and to me, complete with a personalized cover note and images. I greatly appreciated her taking the time to provide such thorough notes. I don't see any of my other specialists providing notes to my GP unless I explicitly request that they do so. I too rec'd handouts from Dr. Frissora. I found them highly useful, and I trusted that she gave me only those handouts that suited my needs. Her assessment of my recent, minor-seeming problem was spot on, and her advice -- a simple dietary change -- was immediately effective. I note also that Dr. Frissora has given occasional free, public lectures on how to cultivate and maintain healthy GI tract functioning via diet. In summary, I feel fortunate to have had access to such an excellent medical professional as Dr. Frissora, and I recommend her unreservedly.