A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Gale MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Gale practice?
- Dr. Christine Gale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Gale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.