A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gasperetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gasperetti, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasperetti
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gasperetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gasperetti, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasperetti graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gasperetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Gasperetti FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Gasperetti practice?
- Dr. Christine Gasperetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Gasperetti practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.