A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gasperetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gasperetti, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gasperetti, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasperetti graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gasperetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gasperetti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 22 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Gasperetti practice?
Dr. Christine Gasperetti practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.