Dr. Christine Gasperetti MD Patient Reviews

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Gasparetti and staff at Penn Presbyterian are great!
I decided to visit Dr. Gasparetti for a second opinion for some infrequently recurring chest pain that my first cardiologist indicated he was "unconcerned about" since previous tests he over a year ago were all "normal". I am so glad to know that doctors like Dr, Gasparetti are still around! She has a great bedside manner and is very thoughtful and concerned in her approach. She requested additional blood work and cardiac tests that I hadn't received upon being admitted to a local hospital over a year ago. I should mention that I am an older woman and am aware of some of the biases that male physicians often impose on their female patients. There is none of that with Dr, Gasparetti; I am treated respectfully, thoughtfully, and seriously. She also went the extra distance by calling me after hours with results on some test results that she was concerned about. I am very pleased with the care I am receiving her from her. Her staff at Penn Presbyterian is great too!

July 11th, 2011
Rick Robins, MA
Dr Gaspereti is one of the most compasionate and caring health professionals I have ever known.Her talent is unbelievable, and she was able to correct what another Doctor could'nt. She basicly saved my life.

April 3rd, 2010
hospital contact only
this is one of the most professional caring doctors i have ever had the gift of being treated by.