Dr. Christine George-Wray MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Wray is extremely rude. She actually placed her hand on my child and i was so close to reporting her. Instead I removed my child from her care. Not fiet to be a Pediatric doctors. Kids require love, caring and lots of patient something she definelty does not meet the criteria for....horrible doctor!!!

February 26th, 2013
VERY GREATFUL
All three of my kids areunder Dr. Wray's care. They love her personality and now that they are older they welcome her advice for teens. She makes them feel comfortable to talk about anything. Dr. Wray takes care of their physical needs one step at a time, answers all their questions and give useful information regarding teenage issues. We love Dr. Wray and my kids will continue to see her until...

January 3rd, 2012
Not very helpful
At first Dr. Wray seemed like she would be the perfect doctor for my son, but after a few months I noticed that she could be rude at times and won't offer advice much unless asked. I would rather go to a pediatrician who is friendly, engaging and comfortable to be around. The front desk person was also a bit rude as well.

September 15th, 2011
We initially saw Dr.Dana, who was very kind and personable. Dr.Wray is also very nice at first. I do, however, think she gives her opinion very freely and in a hurtful manner. My kids are never sick, so we just go for check-ups. She was polite with my son, but when I brought my 4 month old daughter in, and wasn't able to see Dr.Dana, she was very rude to us. I am not sure why she would go on and on to scare a parent about their baby's heart murmur that clearly is being addressed at the cardiologist. She was laughing that it was the biggest one she has ever heard and asked if she was having surgery. We told her upon arrival that we had just been and that she was not symptomatic and wouldn't need surgery. She went on and on about it and said she wished she had someone she could have listen to the murmur. She then went on to tell me my daughter was too big and I shouldn't breastfeed on demand because clearly my daughter doesn't have self control! At four months! She told me not to feed her until it had been 4 hours! She said she could def skip a meal as well. I am pretty disgusted, but we aren't able to change her ped right now. I can't wait to switch to a doctor with a bit better bedside manner with parents. Way to scare, upset, and confuse me. I still feel like crying over her exaggeration of my poor baby's heart condition.

April 18th, 2011
Don't like her. She's very rude and has no manners

May 11th, 2017