Dr. Christine Gillespie Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christine Gillespie?

Poor bedside manner and lacking empathy, zero follow up

Posted on January 21st, 2017

I found the doctor to lack sensitivity and concern for my pre and post surgical operation. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, assuming she lacks social skills. But evidently she appears to not want to be bothered with her patients and their concerns. After a painful surgery, the doctor was incredibly dismissive and downplayed my concerns. Unfortunately I could not recommend her for a complete lack of bedside manner. If youre looking for a doctor to follow up post surgery, she does not. And when you contact the office with concerns and complaints of pain and discomfort, she will dismiss you promptly.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Terrific doctor and staff.

unhappy assistant

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Making the appointment was a breeze. The receptionist sounded very friendly over the phone and in person. Doctor was also very accomodating and took time to examine. However, her assistant was not a happy camper. She was very transparent of her irritation with something that I do not know of. I would offer information about my medication and she would cut me right away with an attitude -"you don't have to tell me, I was about to ask you". From the beginning of my visit to the end she never showed any appreciation that a patient sought their service. Well, that would be my first and last visit. I hope Dr. Gillespie will get a better assistant with better personality and proficiency.

Posted on November 18th, 2017