A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gourin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gourin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gourin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gourin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gourin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Gail Gourin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Gourin practice?
- Dr. Christine Gourin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Gourin practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.