A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gourin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gourin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourin
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gourin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gourin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gourin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Gail Gourin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Gourin practice?
- Dr. Christine Gourin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Gourin practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.