Dr. Christine Green MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
A dying breed of Doctor
She genuinely cares about her patients and is solidly committed to getting them well. She is extremely knowledgeable on many levels of many disciplines. Her expertise at integrative approaches to treatment plans is spot on. Without question I confidently put my healthcare in her hands.

November 13th, 2011
Dr. Green is an amazing doctor. She's insightful, kind, caring, empathetic, thoughtful, and wise. I can't recommend her enough.

June 13th, 2011
Caring, human, great diagnostician
I started seeing Dr. Green MD in 1999 about menopause.She is cheerful, smart as a wipe, compassionate and completely trustworthy. Dr. Green is interested in her patients and recommended me to top notch specialists when necessary.Her persistence in the face of my complaints (palpitations, migraines, brain fog, painful joints, weight gain, loss of noun recall, memory loss and other assorted symptoms) led to a Lyme disease diagnosis.She has spent many hours with me over the years, and never fails to answer my questions. I can't say enough good things about her abilities. She brilliantly saved me from the grip of CNS Lyme. I will forever be grateful!

May 13th, 2010
She Cares!!
Dr. Green, her nurses, and staff are all very profesional,friendly and caring. I am currently being treated by Dr.Green and during my first appointment with her she spent almost 2 hours;listening,asking me great questions about My health and examining me. If she runs behind it is likely because she is tending to her patients in depth.