Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Green is an amazing doctor. She's insightful, kind, caring, empathetic, thoughtful, and wise. I can't recommend her enough.

Caring, human, great diagnostician show details Caring, human, great diagnostician
by Chronic Lyme since 1996 on Jun 13th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Green MD in 1999 about menopause.She is cheerful, smart as a wipe, compassionate and completely trustworthy. Dr. Green is interested in her patients and recommended me to top notch specialists when necessary.Her persistence in the face of my complaints (palpitations, migraines, brain fog, painful joints, weight gain, loss of noun recall, memory loss and other assorted symptoms) led to a Lyme disease diagnosis.She has spent many hours with me over the years, and never fails to answer my questions. I can't say enough good things about her abilities. She brilliantly saved me from the grip of CNS Lyme. I will forever be grateful!

She Cares!! show details She Cares!!
May 13th, 2010

Dr. Green, her nurses, and staff are all very profesional,friendly and caring. I am currently being treated by Dr.Green and during my first appointment with her she spent almost 2 hours;listening,asking me great questions about My health and examining me. If she runs behind it is likely because she is tending to her patients in depth.

Jan 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com