A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Griswold, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Griswold, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griswold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Louise Griswold MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Griswold practice?
- Dr. Christine Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Griswold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.