Obstetrician & Gynecologist
39000 Bob Hope Dr
Ste K405
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-568-4343
Locations and availability (2)

|  INCOMPETENT NURSE" FORGOT" TO GET URINE CULTURE, AND DOCTOR GRISWOLD NEVER FOLLOWED UP ON MY TEST!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I went for a possible Yeast Infection. Told nurse and doctor that I had just gotten over a bladder infection and took Cipro ( side effect can cause Yeast Infection). Told them there had been blood in the urine per last culture. Wanted to be sure that blood wasn't still present and asked for culture to be done and doctor agreed. Nurse was rude from the first moment I noticed she couldn't communicate properly and I had to help her comprehend what I needed to tell doctor. Instead of thanking me, she berated me. Nurse was supposed to call with test results the next day and instead I had to call the office after waiting all day (wanted to get RX before they closed). Nurse said test was "negative" and I asked when the culture would in in. She said, "you didn't tell me you wanted a culture", etc. Arguing with me, instead of apologizing for her (and the doctor's) error . The doctor had agreed during the visit that a test should be done to determine if blood was still in the urine after the Cipro use. This was of great concern to me, after the doctor scared me re the several reasons it was important to TEST. I asked to speak to the doctor when the nurse advised she had "forgotten" to get a culture done, and I also wanted copies of my tests, etc. She kept saying "the doctor is busy and I haven't had time to tell her about you". I called 4 times and each time the nurse kept telling me how busy they were and she didn't have time to tell the doctor about me. I never received a call back from the incompetent nurse or the doctor. These are not professional people. The worst experience I've ever had in a gynecologist's office. It is the doctor's fault that such rude and incompetent people are hired and allowed to bully patients who are not feeling well. HAD TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE MEDICARE PAID AND I CAN SEE WHY THIS DOCTOR HAS TO DO THIS. I WILL BE INFORMING MEDICARE AND EISENHOWER HOSPITAL OF THE SHOCKINGLY POOR MEDICAL TREATMENT I RECEIVED. MY ADVICE TO PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS; FIND A REAL professional doctor with an educated, caring staff.

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST, MOST CARING DOCTORS I'VE EVER GONE TO. WISH ALL DOCTORS WERE LIKE HER.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Griswold is very knowledgeable and she is very patient. Answers all my questions and shows a lot of compassion. I would no see anyone else. She has been my doctor for the past 12 years.