Dr. Christine Griswold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Griswold?

April 11th, 2017

Unethical

1 star is too much but there were no options for zero stars. Dante’s Inferno!! Without question, the single worst experience I have ever had at a doctor’s office. The waiting room feels like a mausoleum and her staff take rudeness and incompetence to meteoric levels. Those were my first clues that I should have turned around and left. But most distressing and disturbing was the unethical behavior of this gynecologist. Her conduct is beyond egregious and unconscionable. She should not be in any position of trust, in my opinion, and certainly not that of a physician.

April 11th, 2017

Unethical

April 26th, 2016

Best Obgyn in the desert!

She is the best obgyn I have ever had. She is very competent very smart and gives straight answers. She found the cancer and referred me to another great Dr.

March 24th, 2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Griswold and her staff have been to me. I really appreciate their efforts to make my visits as pleasant as possible. Dr. Griswold also goes out of her way to explain all of my questions and offers several treatment options as well as research information if I choose to research further. THEY are GREAT!!!!!

July 15th, 2015

Good Doctor but not so good staff,

My first visit I was 5 mins. late because I couldn't find parking ;the receptionist was so rude not even good morning ;her welcome to me was " you have 5 mins. to fill up the forms...Ok I said (I am a Nurse by the way) I said to her am sorry I am late ..she didn't even look at me in the eyes..ok I keep telling myself is all right. Later I got a call from them to confirm an apt. that was not the same date what they have give me in the card ; but the receptionist or nurse never apologies by their mistake instead very rudely again said "ok when can you come in" . Is sad when a good doctor has a poor staff working for her and for that reason my friends am going back to my old gynecologist even if she doesn't take my new insurance I rather pay to be treated well than poorly.

November 22nd, 2014

business owner

Dr griswold is a very dedicated and caring doctor. Best doctor in this valley.

September 30th, 2011

INCOMPETENT NURSE" FORGOT" TO GET URINE CULTURE, AND DOCTOR GRISWOLD NEVER FOLLOWED UP ON MY TEST!!!!!

I went for a possible Yeast Infection. Told nurse and doctor that I had just gotten over a bladder infection and took Cipro ( side effect can cause Yeast Infection). Told them there had been blood in the urine per last culture. Wanted to be sure that blood wasn't still present and asked for culture to be done and doctor agreed. Nurse was rude from the first moment I noticed she couldn't communicate properly and I had to help her comprehend what I needed to tell doctor. Instead of thanking me, she berated me. Nurse was supposed to call with test results the next day and instead I had to call the office after waiting all day (wanted to get RX before they closed). Nurse said test was "negative" and I asked when the culture would in in. She said, "you didn't tell me you wanted a culture", etc. Arguing with me, instead of apologizing for her (and the doctor's) error . The doctor had agreed during the visit that a test should be done to determine if blood was still in the urine after the Cipro use. This was of great concern to me, after the doctor scared me re the several reasons it was important to TEST. I asked to speak to the doctor when the nurse advised she had "forgotten" to get a culture done, and I also wanted copies of my tests, etc. She kept saying "the doctor is busy and I haven't had time to tell her about you". I called 4 times and each time the nurse kept telling me how busy they were and she didn't have time to tell the doctor about me. I never received a call back from the incompetent nurse or the doctor. These are not professional people. The worst experience I've ever had in a gynecologist's office. It is the doctor's fault that such rude and incompetent people are hired and allowed to bully patients who are not feeling well. HAD TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE MEDICARE PAID AND I CAN SEE WHY THIS DOCTOR HAS TO DO THIS. I WILL BE INFORMING MEDICARE AND EISENHOWER HOSPITAL OF THE SHOCKINGLY POOR MEDICAL TREATMENT I RECEIVED. MY ADVICE TO PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS; FIND A REAL professional doctor with an educated, caring staff.

October 14th, 2010

PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST, MOST CARING DOCTORS I'VE EVER GONE TO. WISH ALL DOCTORS WERE LIKE HER.

October 27th, 2009

Dr. Griswold is very knowledgeable and she is very patient. Answers all my questions and shows a lot of compassion. I would no see anyone else. She has been my doctor for the past 12 years.

September 28th, 2017