inactive

Christine M Gustafson MD Patient Reviews

November 17th, 2011
Patient
I love her and she is worth the effort to be seen by her-- beats all other doctors ...including Emory doctors!

August 8th, 2011
First Visit
She gives all patients her total attention, so I did not mind the wait. She pinpointed the major issues and began an immediate course of treatment. She "walks the walk".

October 11th, 2010
Dr. Gustafson gave me back my life after suffering from Lyme
I sufferedd from a misdiagnosis of Lyme for several years that resulted in my immune system devastated with severe neurological and cognitive impairment. Dr. Gustafson utilized her excellent physician background combined with her comprehensive knowledge of biochemical support needed for my body to begin to heal not just from the cascading damage done from the Lyme, but also from 2 years of IV and oral antibiotics. She administered a shot of a biochemical that alleviated the vertigo I had suffered for several years and it was gone within 3 minutes! After just 2 months of care, I was no longer bedridden and crippled from severe pain and peripheral neuropathy. She researched current treatments for Lyme, and determined a treatment that allowed my body to heal from this antibiotic resistent bacteria. After years of consulting with Lyme specialists, it was Dr. Gustafson who gave me back my life!