Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Kim
Dr. Christine Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Christine Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Jefferson Hamlin
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.14 mi48
Dr. Jerrold Mink
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.15 mi45
Dr. Michael Alexander
Neurological Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.15 mi24