A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Hyun-Sun Kim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Christine Kim has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christine Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Panorama City Radiologists.