A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Heesun Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Christine Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.