A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Heesun Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Christine Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.