A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Halligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halligan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Halligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Halligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Halligan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Shannon Halligan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Halligan practice?
- Dr. Christine Halligan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Halligan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Rheumatologists.