A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Halligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Halligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Halligan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Shannon Halligan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Halligan practice?
- Dr. Christine Halligan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Halligan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Rheumatologists.