A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hamori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Hamori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hamori, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamori graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hamori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Annemarie Hamori MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Hamori practice?
- Dr. Christine Hamori has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Hamori practices Plastic Surgery near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Plastic Surgeons.