Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Hans
Dr. Christine Hans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Hans is affiliated with The Nebraska Medical Center, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Jennie Edmundson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Hans has the following 4 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Christine Hans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Laxmi Narayana Buddharaju
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Omaha, NE 0 mi25
Dr. Peter Abasolo
Omaha, NE 0 mi7
Dr. Geetha Palaniappan
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Omaha, NE 0 mi27