Dr. Christine Hansen Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christine Hansen?

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

Had to wait 3 weeks for results which required 4-6 days to be processed and had beg for them ! Never got to speak to her in person. Terrible bedside manners & unnecessary very painful procedure Very blunt approach to questions

Nightmare experience!

Posted on September 25th, 2014

If I could give no stars, I would. I have never given a bad review for anyone ever, so this is a first for me. However, I feel it is my responsibility to share my dreadful experience with other women. I have never had such a traumatic experience with an obgyn until visiting this practice. I just had my first pap here, and I have been bleeding ever since! I came home feeling nauseous, very tender and sore and went straight to sleep. My husband came home and put me in the bath and felt frustrated and sad for me. It's been 6 days, and I'm still bleeding. I feel completely violated. She didn't use any lubrication during the pap! It was SOOOOO uncomfortable and made me very anxious. No pap is great, but there are things that can be done to help soothe the experience. The doctor was not at all personable, made me feel I didn't know my own body and was very cold. She didn't have much to say at all and had very uncomfortable bedside manners. She made the rude comment, "What, you don't know when you're ovulating?" I felt she was threatened by my support of Eastern medicine. As soon as she walked in the room, I could feel her negative energy. If this isn't enough, I have had breast pain and discomfort, and they will not authorize an MRI, which I've been advised to get. I'm beyond furious and angry that they treat their patients in this manner. We're planning to try and get pregnant and I'd like to know my breasts are okay. They just said no and refuse to authorize it without any further comment or concern. I ended up getting into an argument with them over the phone and demanded that their office manager please call me ASAP. Do they want patients to go without diagnosis and end up with worse conditions later? Maybe so. Maybe it's all about making money for them instead of what's best for their patients. I will never step foot in this practice again. I want to warn other women, so they don't have to go through the traumatic experience I have. I don't wish this upon anyone.

Poor experience

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Did not diagnose correctly, wrong med, expensive even with insurance. Did not order correct dosage of med. Went to a more experienced MD, changed medicine right away, felt more assured.

Extremely Proficient

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hansen's for over 10 years. She is absolutely a wonderful, accomplished professional doctor!

past patientp

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I would never recommend her for how she coldly came across and how questioning her procedures and stating my issues were not of a concern to her. It was like she only knows how to go through the motions of what she knows and needs to do but unable to have a comforting rapport with a patient. To me and my relative who were in the room with her felt she lacked much of what patients should receive and to me that showed such unprofessionalism! Not to mention her diagnosis was way off and if she would have listened to me..I would not have gone through what followed after her my appointment with her!

Highly Recommend

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Hansen's for several years now and trust her completely. She has great skill and is a clear communicator. Most of my friends also go to her and everyone has been very happy .

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Horrible experience with the stuff.

Posted on January 11th, 2017