A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Harrington MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Christine Harrington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Harrington practices Internal Medicine near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Needham Internists.