A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hinke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinke graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hinke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans