A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Hinke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinke
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hinke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hinke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinke graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hinke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Hinke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Hinke practice?
- Dr. Christine Hinke has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Hinke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.