A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Hinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hinke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinke graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hinke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elke Hinke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Hinke practice?
- Dr. Christine Hinke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine Hinke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.