A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Ho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Ho practice?
- Dr. Christine Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Ho practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.