A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Ho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Ho practice?
- Dr. Christine Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Ho practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.