A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ho is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Ho practice?
Dr. Christine Ho practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.