A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Ho practice?
Dr. Christine Ho practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tiana Ho, Dr. Tina Ho