A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Holschneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holschneider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holschneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Holschneider, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holschneider graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Holschneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LacOlive View-Ucla Med Ctr
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Helene Holschneider MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Holschneider practice?
- Dr. Christine Holschneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Holschneider practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sylmar Oncologists.