A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Holschneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holschneider
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Holschneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Holschneider, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holschneider graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Holschneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LacOlive View-Ucla Med Ctr
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Helene Holschneider MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. Holschneider practice?
- Dr. Christine Holschneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Holschneider practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sylmar Oncologists.