Dr. Christine Hom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Hom?

August 27th, 2016

Worse Doctor ever

Dr. Him has the worst bedside manners from a doctor I have ever experienced. My sons rare diagnosis of Takayasu Arteritis has left us seeing Sumerians doctors and she is horrible. My son didn't like her. She basically called him a liar. She doesn't listen to the problem. She does not look at history. I think she is unqualified to handle children. We saw her twice because we had to but chose to go out of state and discontinue care with her. Do not go to her she will not listen to you or believe your symptoms!

March 28th, 2014

Patient

I was absolutely in shock by Dr. Hom's rude and know-it-all behavior. I felt highly violated by her; she gave me a complete (when I say complete, I mean complete!) physical exam in areas that were not even the slightest way, relative to my symptoms. She shut down all of my concerns, not to mention the fact that she told me my blood results were false positives. She basically called me a hypochondriac, telling me that my illness was all in my head. My ankle was so swollen it looked like a large red balloon! Don't know how I can make that up! I left her office feeling terrible and absolutely violated! Whatever you do, don't go to this doctor if you want an adequate and mindful physician

December 17th, 2016