A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hunt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Hunt MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Christine Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Hunt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.