A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Huxol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Huxol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Huxol, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huxol graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huxol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- Norton Health Care Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Huxol MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Huxol practice?
- Dr. Christine Huxol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Huxol practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.