Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Huynh
Dr. Christine Huynh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huynh is affiliated with VCU Health System and Medical College of Virginia Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Huynh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Huynh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. John Pierce
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Walter Vieweg
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Psychiatry
Richmond, VA 0 mi48
Dr. Mary Peberdy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi29