A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Huynh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Huynh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Nhu Huynh MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine N. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Christine Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Huynh practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.