A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Hwang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hwang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Susan Hwang MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Christine Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Hwang practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.