A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gould has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Inice Gould MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine I. Gould practice?
- Dr. Christine Gould has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Gould practices Internal Medicine near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Westport, CT.
See Milford Internists.