A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobuzio-Donahue graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iacobuzio-Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne Iacobuzio-Donahue MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue practice?
- Dr. Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue practices Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.