Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Ilunga
Dr. Christine Ilunga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with other offices in Huntsville, AL and Alabaster, AL (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ilunga is affiliated with Jackson Hospital & Clinic, Central Carolina Hospital and Sampson Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Ilunga has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Ilunga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Gerald Lim
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jose Escobar
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Edwin Villarreal Mazzilli
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi9