Dr. Christine Inguanzo MD Patient Reviews

October 16th, 2015
Horrible experience!

July 8th, 2015
Best Doctor
She is my favorite doctor that I have had. I am super anxious about seeing doctors but I feel very comfortable seeing Inguanzo. Also, she is very patient and lets you have time to ask questions. Often it seems like doctors just want to get you out the door as fast as possible but she is not like that.

February 24th, 2015
Attentive, compassionate, excellent at diagnosing and choosing effective treatment. Friendly staff. Courteous and professional.

January 25th, 2011
Dr. Inguanzo Saved My LIFE when no one else would.
I endured 24 years of severe depression and crippling anxiety and tried every western and Eastern medicine approach imaginable including electro convulsive therapy and acupuncture. I knew I had hypothyroidism for sometime and was told that medication my resolve my emotional issues. I took synthetic meds.for 8 years with no improvement at all. AFter years of research I began my quest for a doctor who would prescribe me natural thryroid hormone and manage my symptoms rather than rely solely on lab results. Through my chiropractor I found a Doctor who was familiar with both eastern and western practices, a doctor who was willing to take chances, a doctor who was willing to listen and listen long, a doctor who was available to see me whenever I needed her, a doctor who's office offered financial assistance and doctor who knew that the patient not the doctor knows themselves best. Her name is Dr. Christine Inguanzo. The change was almost immediate after a life time of chronic misery I have been set free! I no longer suffer from depression and anxiety thanks to the willingness and gift of life that is Dr. Inguanzo. I owe you everything!

May 19th, 2010
This is a very good doctor who is very pleasant and considerate. She seems a bit uncomfortable with male patients, for all but my most recent physicals I was fully dressed the whole time. During the most recent one she did have me get undressed but had the nurse stay in the room, but she is great doctor.