Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Jackson
Dr. Christine Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springerville, AZ, with other offices in Show Low, AZ and Glendale, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Summit Healthcare, Summit Healthcare Association and White Mountain Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Jackson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Christine Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springerville, AZ.
Dr. Carla Rotering
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springerville, AZ 0.01 mi35
Dr. Stephen Melnychuk
Springerville, AZ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jamil Ahmed
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Springerville, AZ 0.01 mi27