A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Jacobson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Catherine Jacobson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Christine Jacobson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Jacobson practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Bruno, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.