A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jelalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Jelalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Jelalian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelalian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jelalian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine E Jelalian MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Jelalian practice?
- Dr. Christine Jelalian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Jelalian practices Plastic Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.