A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jerpbak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Jerpbak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerpbak graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jerpbak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Jerpbak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Jerpbak practice?
- Dr. Christine Jerpbak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Jerpbak practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.