A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Jones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Jones MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Christine Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Jones practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis General Practitioners and Saint Louis Internists.