A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Jones MD is a female General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Christine Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Jones practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors and Saint Louis Internists.