Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Jones
Dr. Christine Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Doniphan, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Southeast Health Center of Ripley County, Barnes Jewish Hospital and Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Jones has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doniphan, MO.
Dr. Meyyappan Palaniappan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Doniphan, MO 0 mi32
Dr. Gregory Zolkowski
Family Medicine, General Practice
Doniphan, MO 0 mi30
Dr. Kenneth Corwin Jr
General Practice, Plastic Surgery
Doniphan, MO 0 mi49