A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Jordan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Jordan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Jordan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Jordan practice?
- Dr. Christine Jordan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Kenner Obstetricians & Gynecologists.