A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ko-Eun Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christine K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Hepatologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.