A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Kim Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.