A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kannler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kannler is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Kannler, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannler graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kannler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Kannler MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Kannler practice?
- Dr. Christine Kannler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine Kannler practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Nashua Dermatologists and Nashua Internists.